Friday, January 14, 2011

very.....very tired

Today is MERENTAS DESA at SMKKKB. As usual it is compulsory for us to run or we will be rewarded with penalty point. This morning,at perhimpunan my friends and I were bored because the HM delivered his speech followed by the PIBG chairman until about 9 a.m. Before running we did senaman aerobic which were taught by our PJ teacher yesterday.

When we started to run I did not look back.I just ran...ran and ran but I had to stop because I was tired. I saw Josephine, Wai Kuen and Poh Yee way ahead of me ==' , I tried to catch up with them but failed. They were running like rockets. When I reached the school a teacher gave me a paper that wrote 18 which means I got no 18th place (didn't reach my goal).
Josephine got second , Wai Kuen came out seventh and Poh Yee fourth. Although today is tiring day but Monday's practice was even more tiring. Next year, I shall aim for the tenth.